This module provides the PDM functionality you need to control power in different scenarios, this module is completely standalone (does not need to be linked to an ECU or be part of a can bus network) and has wireless communication for configuration via an Android app.
Its main function is to provide relays and fuses, electronically with “virtual” fuses.
This module was designed to be very easy to connect, very simple, very easy to use and configure!!!
It wires up in minutes, has its own Android APP connected using Bluetooth.
- 15 Amps (nominal) per channel
- 36 Amps (peak) per channel
- Output channels can be placed in parallel
- Configurable fuse time from 0ms to 36000ms
- Instant peak current monitoring per channel (volatile)
- The blown fuse current is saved in memory (it can only be deleted through the APP)
- 3 assignable inputs
- 1 entry restore blown fuses
- 8 channels in total
- Android APP for monitoring and configuration
- Bluetooth communication
The kit includes:
– Mini PDM8
– 1m 24-wire harness OR connector set for making your own harness
– Software and docs are downloaded from links on our help page